Here is an picture of the group screen in Pocket War. The group screen is used to view
groups and change the settings of all units stored in the group.
The move buttons
The first area in the unit screen is the move area. This set of buttons is used to set the current move type
for this unit. The move buttons from left to right are:
The action buttons
- Stop - make the unit stop after it reaches this waypoint.
- Explore - make the unit start exploring the map.
- Waypoint - make the unit head for another waypoint.
The next area in the unit screen is the action area. This set of buttons are used to control the default
actions of the unit. The action button from left to right are:
The unit list
- Defend - puts the unit in defensive mode. It won't seek out fights and it gets a bonus when units attack it.
- Attack Units - make the unit actively seek out enemy units and attack them.
- Attack Cities - make the unit actively seek out enemy cities and attack them. If it cant attack cities it will go after units.
- Go to Nearest Transport - make the unit go to the nearest transport and board it.
- Go to Nearest Friendly City - make the unit go to the nearest friendly city and enter it.
This last area contains a list of all the units in this group. By pressing the red X next one of the units
you can kick the unit out of the group. If you press the V button next to the red X you can see the details
of that unit. You can add new units to the group using the Units screen.