This is the waypoint screen in Pocket War.
You can use the waypoint screen to change the settings that will be passed on to units that reach this
waypoint and to get a list of units, cities or other waypoints that are set to go to the waypoint being displayed.
Changing a units settings
When a unit reaches a waypoint the waypoint has the option of changing the setting of that unit. The move section of
this screen displays the new move setting that will be passed on to any units touching this waypoint and the action
section will do the same for actions.
Move settings from left to right
Action settings from left to right
- Default - make the unit go back to moving the way it was moving before it started heading for this waypoint.
- Stop - make the unit stop after it reaches this waypoint.
- Explore - make the unit start exploring the map.
- Waypoint - make the unit head for another waypoint.
The list of things heading to this waypoint
- Default - make the unit go back to doing what it was doing before it started heading for this waypoint.
- Defend - puts the unit in defensive mode. It won't seek out fights and it gets a bonus when units attack it.
- Attack Units - make the unit actively seek out enemy units and attack them.
- Attack Cities - make the unit actively seek out enemy cities and attack them. If it cant attack cities it will go after units.
- Go to Nearest Transport - make the unit go to the nearest transport and board it.
- Go to Nearest Friendly City - make the unit go to the nearest friendly city and enter it.
Under the action settings is a list of units, cities, and other waypoint that deal with this waypoint in some manner.
You can disassociate a unit with this waypoint by pressing the red X next to the unit, city, or waypoint name. If
you press the V button then you will be taken to the details page for that item.